Monday, July 14, 2008

Day Fourty-Two

I enjoyed my hotel room until they kicked me out and I made my way towards Phoenix, AZ. I can tell I am getting closer to home because the Mexican food is getting better. My first stop was at a Men's Wearhouse where I think George Zimmer fitted me for a tux himself. This dude looked just like him. I eventually met up with my friend Retta from PLU who just moved back home to Phoenix post graduation and we did a self guided tour of the Totten Tubes Phoenix branch which I don't think I had ever seen. Her mom made dinner and later we walked around Arizona State University to find some nightlife at Border's bookstore followed by the worst margarita in the world ever at a place called "Margaritas". One would have higher expectation from a place named that.

No comments: