Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day Fourty-Six

Alright, you just try and beat this day. I went down to the beach today where I spent about three hours. The waves were awesome so I had to do some body surfing. I caught some big ones and out rode some surfers. I think resting for the last two days was what I needed because I saw Journey at the Cricket Amphitheater in San Diego and rocked out the whole time. I am surprised I have any voice left. Cheap Trick and Heart opened up and then Journey brought the house down. They have this new lead singer who does not look Journeyish by any means, but the guy sounds exactly like Steve Perry. I was with a group of fun people and we had an awesome time. The only disappointment was during "Lights" (my favorite Journey song) which I spent in the bathroom line yelling at some dude for cutting.


Kelly's elemental waters.


Air guitar at the Journey concert.


Journey concert group pic: Brittany, Kelly, Melanie, Mike

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice air guitar! I am just going to go ahead and pretend the beach photo doesn't exist, cuz that just plain makes me jealous :)

And I'm lovin the hair. Seriously.

Drew said...

the air guitar reminds me of that night at nifties when we were all rockin out to 'dont stop believing'