Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day Thirty-Two

I woke up today at the hotel with my parents and enjoyed continental breakfast in a real hotel! My dad and I went for a swim and then headed to Best Buy to pick up a James Taylor CD. While on our quest we encountered Rock Band and the big guy wailed like there was no tomorrow. "Should I Stay or Should I Go Now" will never be the same again, nor will the middle school kids who watched a 55 year old guy mop the floor with The Clash. In the video he hits every note. RockOn BigGuy!


Tracy Totten performing "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash.


Reunited at Smokey Bones BBQ Grill in Lakeland, FL. Who woulda guessed this would ever work out?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Tracy!! Did he try the whammy bar?? That's my favorite part of guitar hero :)

Enjoy Florida... don't sweat too much.

Carl said...

Tracy is such a Rock Star! I like your moves. I think the Tottens should buy Rock Star...a legendary family becomes a legendary band!