Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day Thirty-Three

I am currently in Orlando, Florida. I spent today at Disney World where I learned a valuable lesson about cell phones and g-forces. My phone is somewhere on the Space Mission ride at Epcot. So if any body in the near future is going to be on that ride, maybe take a look around for a black LG Chocolate. I would like to get that back, considering that I am about 3,000 miles from home and I use it all day. Disney world was sweet (minus the cell phone mishap). I hit up most of the rides and enjoyed the ones that somehow involved air conditioning. Highlights of the day: hitting a guy with my car door, almost getting ran over by a tram, stepping on Kristine's sandals all day, the Tiki room, losing my cell phone, and the monorail.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Maddy: Thanks, you were so funny when you were singing on your toothbrush. I watch it every time I come to Nonnie's house. I thought it was your voice. I'm glad you went to Disneyworld...I want to know what you did there.
This is Ella: Can I go to Dinsneyworld sometime? Toothbrush funny! Have a good trip...sing in your toothbrush not just in your car but everywhere.
Maddy again: It's really cool that you sing on your toothbrush...I thought it was making the noise, not driving. I'm going to a movie and it's about girls so I think there's going to be all girls in it. I hope you had a good time at Disneyworld.

Dr. Totten said...

The tiki is a highlight because of the Dole whips they serve next to it. On a hot day I would wait a long time for the Tiki Room just to get to the Dole whip stand. I am glad you got your Cell phone back. I can keep looking forward to the cell phone calls out of the blue asking for Wifi hotspots in Cleveland.