Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day Thirty-Four

The day started with some morning reading of “Crossing the Unknown Sea,” a new book of mine that I’ve been excited to get going on. So far I am very much enjoying it, Thanks MaryAnn!!! Kristine was called into work at the last minute which totally disrupted our plans of doing nothing today, so I had to go on without her. First I laid by the pool, then went for a run, did some more reading, and then headed to Disney World intent on recovering my cell phone, which I did. The phone was right where I left it on “Mickey Mouse’s Fantastic Pick Pocketing Adventure Through Outer Space Ride” and needless to say, I was pretty stoked to find it. It took some work to get the phone back with a lot of looping and redirecting, but being connected again to my world was well worth the 12 minutes of inconvenience. Later in the day we assembled a small group to see Hancock, the new Will Smith movie. As quotable as predictable, but a lot of fun and I totally recommend it.


The giant monkey is actually one of Kristine's roommates.


Here is me looking really excited.

No comments: